The Ultra-TrailⓇ Tai Mo Shan is a toughest event that challenges the human spirit through the outdoor sport of trail running.
Mark Dragon Limited has its own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident of participants. We recommend that you have your own personal accident cover.
Race Category Changes
- Please be aware that there are no entry fee refunds (full or partial) for whatever the reason once you’ve signed up for the race.
- Race category changes are not allowed under any circumstances. (e.g. You cannot change from the UTMF to the TTF, from the TTF to YTF, etc, or vice versa)
- Your entry (race bib/number) cannot be transferred to another person.
The race organization reserves the right to cancel or cut-short the race for the following reasons:
- adverse weather conditions
- landslides, rockfalls or hill fires along the course
- protests or blockage along the course
No refund of the registration fee will be provided
If you come across a racer who is lying down or hunched over along the course, please check to see if they are alright. If the person requires emergency assistance, please give priority to helping that person by telling race staff or calling race headquarters for assistance.
Please treat the local support and volunteer staff with respect and appreciation at all times
The race course is not on private property owned by the race and will not be closed off to the general public. Please keep in mind that the trails must be shared with the general public (including hikers) at all times
Do not damage any property located along the race course.
The course also passes through residential areas. Please do not make loud noises or sounds when passing through these areas at night
If you drop out of the race, you can take a race shuttle that will take you back to the finish line or be picked up by your outside support. You can also call a taxi at your own expense.
In the case of an emergency, if you are unable to reach the aid station, you can also call the public emergency number “999” to directly ask for help
Register to Race!
There are three races categories within the Ultra-TrailⓇ Tai Mo Shan: UTMT (Ultra-TrailⓇ Tai Mo Shan) / TTF (Tsuen Wan, Ta Shek Wu, Fo Tan) / YTF (Yuen Long, Ta Shek Wu, Fo Tan)